LPG gas subsidy Online 2020 : How to whether the subsidy on LPG gas is credited to your account at home Full Details : Check whether the subsidy on LPG gas is credited to your account at home Full Details 2020 The price of LPG cylinders has been increased since the beginning of July. The price of a cylinder also went up in June. In Delhi, the price of 14.2 kg gas cylinder has been increased by Rs 1. Most people get subsidy on LPG cylinders. Subsidy money is transferred to people’s accounts through the Subsidy Direct Cash Transfer Scheme
LPG gas cylinder prices rose again
This is how you know if the government subsidy is credited to your account
Check these simple steps at home
Check the subsidy money sitting at home
Important link :-
- The home page of the website will have a tab (with picture) of three LPG cylinder companies.
- Now you have to choose your company (whose cylinder is taken).
- If you take a cylinder of indene gas, click on its tab.
- A new interface will open to check if the subsidy has arrived.
- Then go to the bar menu and click on ‘Give your feedback online’.
- Fill in your mobile number, LPG consumer ID, state name, distributor information here.
- Then click on ‘Feedback Type’.
- Select the ‘Complaint’ option and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Your bank details will appear in the new interface and you will know whether the subsidy amount has been credited to the account or not.
How to Check for Gas Subsidy Status Online from mobile?
- Customers can receive the subsidy in their bank accounts through two methods.
- Aadhar number will be the medium of transfer. This number will have to be linked to his/her bank account and to the provided LPG consumer number.
- In case the customer does not have an Aadhar number, then he/she can avail the subsidy directly to the bank account by either providing the bank account information to the LPG distributor or by providing the 17 digit LPG consumer ID to his/her bank.