Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana 2020: Eligibility, Loan Amount And Forms Kit: Micro Units Development And Refinance Agency Ltd. [Mudra] Is An Nbfc Supporting Development Of The Micro-enterprise Sector In The Country. Mudra Provides Refinance Support To Banks / Mfis For Lending To Micro Units Having Loan Requirement Up To 10 Lakh. Mudra Provides Refinance To Micro-business Under The Scheme Of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana.
Mudra loan is extended for a variety of purposes which provide income generation and employment creation. The loans are extended mainly for a Business loan for Vendors, Traders, Shopkeepers and other Service Sector activities Working capital loan through MUDRA Cards Equipment Finance for Micro Units Transport Vehicle loans.
Eligibility Criteria For Partner Institutions Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency (MUDRA) has adopted the eligibility norms in respect of the various category of Banks for the partner lending institutions for the purpose of availing refinance to micro units in manufacturing, trading and service sector in rural and urban areas.
Mudra Loan Amount
Shishu: Covering Loans Up To 50,000/-
Kishor: Covering Loans Above 50,000/- And Up To 5 Lakh
Tarun: Covering Loans Above 5 Lakh And Up To 10 Lakh
Mudra Loan Form Kit [PDF]
A list of the required documentation is mentioned towards the end of the form. Applicants have to furnish the pertinent documents based on the type of loan and the type of business they are applying for.
- Identity Proof
- Residence Proof
- Proof of Minority and SC/ST
- Address and Identity Proof of Business Enterprise
- Bank Account Statement of past 6 months
- Balance sheet of the past 2 years along with Sale tax and/ or Income Tax return – This is applicable if the loan amount is over 2 lakh
- Projected balance sheet for 1 year for working capital limits. Projected balance sheets for the entire loan period in case of the term loan. – Both applicable for loans over 2 lakh
- Sales realized in the current financial year till the date of loan application submission
- For the proposed project, a report to be submitted that contains all the detail of technical and economic feasibility
- Partnership deed of partners for a partnership
- Memorandum and Articles of Association for a company
- In case a third party guarantee is not available, Asset and Liability statement might need to be furnished from the borrower(s), Directors and partners to find the net worth
- Two copies of the photo of the proprietor or each of the partners and directors
Generally, Loans Up To 10 Lakh Issued By Banks Under Micro Small Enterprises Is Given Without Collaterals.