The Staff Selection Commission will hold an Open Competitive:
Education Qualification:Candidates must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized, Board or University.
How To Online Apply:
Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV of the Notice. Sample proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Forms are attached as Annexure-IIIA and Annexure-IVA.
Application Fee: Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Exam Center In Gujarat: Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat And Vadodar.
Stenographer Grade C:18 to 30 years as on 01.08.2020 i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1990 and not later than 01-08-2002 are eligible to apply.
(B) Stenographer Grade D: 18 to 27 years as on 01.08.2020 i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1993 and not later than 01-08-2002 are eligible to apply.
Important Links :
- Dates for submission of online applications: 10.10.2020 to 04.11.2020
- Last date and time for receipt of applications: 04.11.2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 06.11.2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 08.11.2020 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 10.11.2020
- Dates of the Computer Based Examination: 29.03.2021 to 31.03.2021
Candidates interested in applying for Stenographer Grade C and D posts through SSC Recruitment 2020 must have attained 18 years of age and not have exceeded 30 years of age (Grade C Steno) and 27 years of age (Grade D Steno) respectively as on August 1, 2020